Instructors: Michele Loyd and Erin Sagaskie
Participants receive free access to lesson plans, assessments, notes, and other resources created by two IL teachers who spent the 19-20 school year augmenting the statewide QL materials to make them work in the classroom. Participants also receive intensive and ongoing training and support to use the materials effectively, which work in remote and face-to-face classrooms, from Erin and Michele.
What you get:
- Lifetime access to lesson plans, assessments, notes, and other resources created by two IL teachers (who spent the 19-20 school year and beyond augmenting the statewide QL materials so that they will work in your classroom).
- Back-to-school professional development and ongoing live support (starting August 2022 and continuing through May 2023).
- Ongoing training and support to use the materials effectively (both remotely and in in-person classrooms)
- A private Slack channel to chat and share with other teachers
- Improved notes, projects, and assessments created by teachers Erin Sagaskie and Michele Loyd to support a more profound conceptual mastery of the big ideas
- A shorter alternative to the Capstone that can be done in 1-2 weeks.
Cost: $500 per teacher